|NITROGEN CYLINDER OPERATED
ABE, BE, Purple K DRY CHEMICAL
|125/150 lb. Regulated Pressure – ABC, REGULAR, PURPLE K Dry Chemical. These 110 ft3 nitrogen cylinder operated models feature a pressure regulator and two wheel options.
This traditional design allows for adequate pressure to assure a smooth, complete discharge of the dry chemical with pressure reserve for blowing down the discharge hose.
Choose either the 16″ semi-pneumatic rubber tire or 36″ X 2½” steel wheels according to the area to be protected. Easy to transport and operate by one person.
• Brass hose fittings
• Stainless Steel Collars
• Chrome Plated Brass Fill Caps
• Chrome Plated Brass Regulator
• Live Swivels on Discharge Valve
• Six-year warranty
• Aluminum UL/ULC nameplates with bar codes
• Lifting Eyes
• DOT/TC cylinders
• Brass Hose Fittings
• Heavy duty cylinder, carriage and hose rack